Citibank Platinum buddhism2.ru
You can make your Citibank Platinum buddhism2.ru online now. Citibank is a major global banking and financial services corporation and subsidiary of Citigroup, the largest asset-holding bank in the US. They have long been offering credit services, and they currently provide a huge range of credit cards with options to suit almost everyone, alongside a number of business credit cards, savings cards and student cards. This guide looks at the Platinum range of Citibank’s credit cards, giving information on offers and rates, and with info on how to make Citibank buddhism2.rus at the bottom.
Citibank buddhism2.ru and Login
Payments can be made for outstanding balances in a number of ways. You can mail payments to the address below in this post or pay over the phone, set up a standing order by taking your credit details to your nearest bank. Citibank’s online credit account service is there to make things easier, and with this secure service you can make one-off payments, or set up a direct debit for regular monthly payments. To make your Citibank Platinum buddhism2.ru online click the “Pay Online” button below to login or register. The Citibank credit card customer service 800 number is .
You may also make your buddhism2.ru by mail using the addresses listed below.
Consumer buddhism2.rus Mailing Address:
Citibank / Choice
P.O. Box 183037
Columbus, OH 43218-3051
Business buddhism2.rus Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 183051
Columbus, OH 43218-3051
Please include your Citibank account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement. To ensure your Citibank payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
Citibank Platinum Credit Cards
- Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage Visa – This card offers a range of travel rewards of benefits, including priority boarding, free bag check-in, and AAdvantage points (2 points per $1 spent on American Airlines). 30,000 American Airlines Bonus miles if you make $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months. APR for purchases 15.24% variable, for cash advances 25.24% variable. No annual fee for first year, $95 thereafter. Penalty APR 29.99%, penalty fees up to $35.
- Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa – This card provides general cashback rewards for purchases. 1% cashback provided for purchases and cash advances. Cashback also available for purchase categories that change around the year. 5% cashback on car rentals, back-to-school purchases, airlines and many others. $150 intro bonus once $500 has been reached within the first 3 months. Also available in student edition. Intro 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. Typical APR 12.99-22.99% variable depending on creditworthiness. No annual fee. Penalty APR 29.99%, penalty fees up to $35.
- Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Student – This card offers many advantages for college students, including introductory 5% cashback for 6 months on purchases made at stores, gas stations and many other places. Normal cashback rate is 1%. Cashback spending categories change through the year, offer upwards of 2% in cashback bonuses. No liability for fraud charges. This card offers brilliant rates while helping to build your credit history. Introductory 0% APR on purchases made in the first 7 months. Normal APR 12.99, 19.99 or 20.99 depending on your credit score. APR varies based on the Prime Rate. No annual fee.
You can avoid interest if you pay back the full amount of what you owe within the grace period of 23 days after the previous bill.
Write a Citibank Review Below
American Express buddhism2.ru and Login
Making your American Express buddhism2.ru or looking to login to view your statement or manage your account? American Express (otherwise known as Amex) is an international credit provider, most well-known for providing high-end credit cards and charge cards that offer plenty of rewards schemes and other rewards for credit expenditures. American express offer personal credit cards, business credit cards, alongside a range of corporate and reloadable prepaid cards to suit almost anyone, though a good credit score is almost always required to apply for one. This guide covers a few of the most popular American Express credit cards, their benefits, and information on how to make American Express credit payments. To make a payment online or manage your account, follow the link provided below on this page to the American Express credit card login. You will also find useful “pay my bill” information such as the credit card customer service number, payment mailing address, and billing phone number below.
American Express buddhism2.ru
American Express credit cards are issued by American Express Centurion Bank.
American Express provides lots of different ways to pay outstanding credit balances. You can go to your bank and set up a standing order to pay into the credit account, or you can pay by manual bank transfer or check.
Pay Online: The easiest way to manage your account and make payments is with Amex online account services – To make your American Express buddhism2.ru online click the “Pay Online” button below to login, register, view your statement or manage your account online.
Pay by Phone: The buddhism2.ru phone number is: .
Pay by Mail: The American Express buddhism2.ru mailing address is: American Express, P.O. Box 360001, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33336-0001.
American Express Credit Card Customer Service: The AMEX credit card customer service number is .
American Express Credit Cards
This provider are well known for offering charge cards, which are different to credit cards in that the balance has to be paid off in full each month. Prepaid cards are also provided, which need to be topped up with money before they are used. The advantage of Amex Credit Cards is that APR rates of low in comparison to most other credit providers. Below are a few poplar choices for each type of card Amex offers:
- American Express Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card – A range of great introductory offers, cashback incentives and savings available. $100 welcome bonus for $1000 spent in first 3 months. 3% cashback on groceries, 2% on gas and department store shopping, and 1% on other eligible transactions. Introductory 0% APR on purchases. Normal APR varies between 17.24% and 22.24% depending on applicant. No annual fee. Late payment fee up to $35.
- American Express Clear Credit Card – This card lets you earn points with no spending restrictions or points limitations, and offers no fees for balance transfers, cash advances, and even for late payments or going over the limit. Introductory 0% on purchases for the first year. Standard APR varies between 17.24% and 22.24% depending on your creditworthiness. No annual fee.
- American Express Platinum Charge Card – There are few other charge cards which offer the same spending power as Amex Platinum. Benefits are geared towards travel, with airport Club access, credit to help pay for airline fees, travel bonuses, and lots of travel privileges. Earn points on all expenditures, plus 2x or 10x points for purchases through selected sites. Includes an introductory offer of 25,000 points. $450 annual fee.
- American Express PASS Prepaid Card – Keep on top of your child’s spending with this safe and convenient prepaid card. Load the card with money whenever you need to and enjoy no interest or annual fees.