Woolworths (Woolies) buddhism2.ru and Login
Pay your Woolworths credit card online. Woolworths is a well-established and popular financial services provider. Based in Australia, Woolworths offer credit cards, prepaid cards, gift cards, insurance and other financial services. This article covers a number of the most popular credit cards offered by Woolworths, with card information, terms and conditions, and lastly some information which shows you to make payments to settle your outstanding credit balance.
For the prepaid card, you can load money onto the card at any Woolworths supermarket or BIG W stores. You can also transfer money from your online bank account through BPAY, or you can arrange regular deposits to be subtracted from your salary. Credit card balances can be paid at Woolworths supermarkets, or you can pay by going to your bank, providing your credit details over the counter.
The Woolworths online account can be used to make payments and manage your credit card. To make your Woolworths buddhism2.ru online click the “Pay Online” button below to login or register. For customer services, please call 1300 10 1234, or you can fill in a form here.
Woolworths credit cards
These cards give you rewards for spending at Woolworths, which can be used to decrease your shopping costs. Travel rewards are also offered with the Quantas card.
- Woolworths Everyday Money Credit Card – This card puts more power in your hands for Woolworths purchases. Get 3 points for each $1 spent in store, 3 points for each $1 spent on Woolworths mobile products, 2 points for every $1 on all other purchases made at Woolworths supermarkets, BIG W, and other co-branded stores. Get 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else. No caps on points. Rewards get converted into money back shopping cards automatically. Introductory 5.99% on balance transfers for 6 months. Normal APR for purchases is 19.84% and 21.34% for cash advances. Annual fee $49. Late payment fee $35.
- Woolworths Quantas Credit Card – This card gives you lots of Quantas flying points, with 1 Quantas Frequent Flyer point rewarded for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases. Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying Quantas products and services. Unlimited potential to build points. You redeem your points for money-off flights and other travel, or you can use them at the Quantas Frequent Flyer store. Fuel saving vouchers also available, plus easy gas station paying. Introductory 5.99% for 6 months on balance transfers. APR for purchases is 19.99% and for cash advances 20.99%. Annual fee $89. Late payment fee $35.
- Woolworths Prepaid MasterCard – This card offers the benefits you need, while helping you to keep in control of your money. As a prepaid card, you need to put money on this card before you spend it. This card eliminates the need for a transaction account, offering more incentives with a single one off fee of $9.95. Enjoy zero liability which makes you immune from unauthorized purchases. A great overseas transaction fee of 2.5%.
David Jones buddhism2.ru and Login
Need to make your David Jones buddhism2.ru or login to view your statement or manage your account online? David Jones is a popular Australian department store chain which has been around since 1838, making it one of the oldest department stores in the country. They have 37 retail stores across Australia, selling home items and appliances, beauty products, entertainment products, men’s and women’s clothing, fragrances, toys and much more. The David Jones Credit Card provides a range of rewards for spending, and if you want to know about the David Jones Credit Card, including terms and conditions and payment information, then please read on.
David Jones buddhism2.ru
The David Jones credit cards are issued by American Express Australia.
To pay your David Jones credit card bill, you have many options open to you. You can go to any David Jones store and pay over the counter, or you can pay by BPAY (biller code 3020), or by mail with a check or money order. American express cards can be paid for additionally in Amex Express foreign exchange travel offices.
In addition, you can manage your credit account with David Jones online services. You cannot however pay for your card with the online service. To register for online credit card services, you must call customer services and ask for a PIN to be sent to you. The number for customer services is 1300 36 89 89. To pay David Jones credit card online click the “Pay Online” button below to login or register. Further customer service contact details can be found here.
Pay in Store: Yes. You may make payments to your David Jones credit card in any David Jones store.
The David Jones Credit Card
David Jones offers its members two credit cards; the David Jones Storecard and the David Jones American Express Card.
- David Jones Storecard – This card provides attractive offers for David Jones purchases. There is 56 days interest free on all purchases and no annual card fee. If you make one purchase of $250 or more in store on men’s or womensware, then you don’t have to pay anything for the first 3 months. You can also enjoy up to 48 months interest free on home purchases of $500 or more in store. You get free gift wrapping on all purchases, free delivery across Australia, and for Christmas time purchases, you can also defer payment until February.
- David Jones American Express Card – This card gives you rewards for David Jones and general purchases. Earn 3 points for spends at major petrol stations and major supermarkets, earn 2 points for David Jones spends, and earn 1 point for all other spends. American Express membership rewards allow you to redeem the points you earn for gift cards, such as David Jones and other retailers. You can also earn 15,000 bonus points within the first three months. Enjoy no points capping. Annual fee $99.
The David Jones website is elusive with regards to its cards’ interest rates, though the Amex card will likely have a low interest rate, as every Amex credit card offers low interest rates. You will need a good credit history to be successful in your application.